Thankful Parents from the State of Uttar Pradesh, India


Hello everybody, my name is Aniket Mishra and along with my wife Padma Mishra, we would like to express gratefulness to Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour.  She was the messenger from the god himself to show us the way of getting our own child. We are extremely thankful for the support. Now, we have a little boy playing in our backyard and letting us enjoy the life of parents.

Before meeting with Dr. Shivani
We got married pretty early due to our family reasons thus we decided to delay our decision to become parents.  And when we decided to become parents, I got into an accident and lost my ability to become father forever. This was a major shock to both us and our other family members.

At that moment my told me about the surrogacy procedure and information about Dr. Shivani Sachdev. From the internet, I learned more about her and surrogacy procedure. After learning about the procedure we immediately rushed for making an appointment with the doctor.

Meeting with Dr. Shivani
After we reached her clinic, we were surprised by the huge number of patient present in her clinic. On our appointed time, we met with her and presented our case file along with my past medical records. For more accurate test result she prescribed some tests for both of us. I especially had to undergo a lot of other tests to check the condition of my sperms.

After Dr. Shivani review the result, she confirmed that we qualify for the surrogacy procedure. Then, she let us know the details and other necessary procedure required for the successful surrogacy procedure. She also introduced us with the possible surrogate mother who would carry our child for nine months.

After we completed all necessary medical procedure, we had to wait for the report of a successful pregnancy from Dr. Shivani. The report of successful pregnancy came pretty quickly and after nine long months, we were able to hold our dear child on our hand.

From my experience, I could really say that Dr. Shivani is one of the best surrogacy experts in our country. So, if you have also suffered from the same fate as mine, then meeting might bring you some unexpected results. 

Comments