Happy Patient Priyanka & Amresh Srivastava Share a Post for Dr Nupur and Her Team of SCI IVF Centre

Dear Dr. Nupur mam.

I have no words to explain my Happiness, After Becoming Mother of two Baby Boys (twins), and Perhaps it was not possible without you. you made my dreams comes true. you are very kind hearted and genius doctor. By the time, I have heard that Doctors are second God, But today I Realized it. you are not less than God for me. I will always pray for your Good Health and Long life. I will never forget your support during my entire IVF Journey you care me as a family member whenever I called you, you always received my call and gave Strength and Hope. Every Moment you was with me in my IVF Journey. Mam, you are not Only a Good Doctor Bud kind Hearted women too. You feel the Emotions of the patient. Mam, I can't forget the day, when I was crying In front of you, after failure of my 1st cycle of IVF, and I saw drops of tear on your eyes, it shows How kind Hearted you are. Perhaps I was lucky that I got you as my doctor. Mam I don't know How can I thanks you, I know my little words can't explain your talent & kindness. Thank you Once Again mam.

With Love
Priyanka & Amresh Srivastava


 


Comments