Gratitude from USA

I love this woman. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is the most gracious doctor I have ever met. This women did not care I was gay and she helped me get my baby girl. She helped me find the perfect surrogate who also did not care I was gay and carried my baby. This woman has sent over the most beautiful princess Indian dresses for my daughter, and she loved everyone and wants to give them to her daughter, when she has a family.

So we don't get rid of them I save the dresses. say this if you don't mind the travel to New Delhi, India this woman will assist you in anyway to make your dreams of being a parent come true. I thank this woman every night in my prayers. I hope someday I can see her again, mostly to make us another baby. I love you from the bottom of my heart half way around the globe Dr Shivani Gour. Keep making people dreams come alive.


 


Comments